AHSCP AROMATHERAPY & PELOTHERAPY CLASS - APRIL 15TH & 16TH 2018- ATLANTA, GA
AROMATHERAPY & PELOTHERAPY CLASS
Learn about the many ways you can customize facial masks with various clays and green additives for your holistic skin care menu. This lecture, demo and hands-on workshop will present many aspects of combining carrier oils, herbs, clays and essential oils to create masks for the face and body. Includes manual and class mini-kit.
- Aromatherapy Sciences - The chemistry and science behind essential oils
- Pelotherapy Sciences - The ionic content of clays, mineral and their effects
- Carrier Oils - Which carriers oils are best for what application for the face and body
- Essential Oil Monologues- Each essential oils have specific properties and their own "blueprint"
- Overview of Herbal Applications- Which herbs are best for skin care applications and how to use them
- Aromatherapy Kits & Tools - How to create your own "Masters Kit"
- Gua Sha - Tools, composition, techniques and application
Class Location: Atlanta Institute Of Aesthetics - 2 Dunwoody Park South Atlanta, GA 30338 Additional class information will be provided upon registration.